The Liquid Force Elite Ram Air was designed and highly tuned for upwind performance, light wind stability, and down wind control.
Liquid Force's Description:
Why a RAM AIR? This is the first question that any kiteboarder that has not experienced the pure benefits of a perfectly tuned and pressurized foil kite would ask. Unmatched upwind performance, light wind stability and downwind control highlights the benefits of a ram air and the Liquid Force Elite. The Liquid Force design team set out to make a ram air foil that not only perfectly compliments aspects of kiting with a hydrofoil to reaching untracked snow fields, but also gives the rider an easy to use and seamless transition from a traditional inflatable LE kite to the technical advantages of the Liquid Force Elite ram air.
• Fast and easy pressurization during initial launch: the design of the Elite allows for rapid pressurization of the ram air cells through a unique Double Barrel LE intake ports and a mesh baffle system that increases air cell communication.
• Double Barrel LE intake system that increases cell air flow entry efficiently in every position in the wind window increasing stability and response eliminating any wingtip collapse.
• Easy water re-launch: The Elite is considered a “closed cell” ram air which means the air can easily enter the leading edge of the kite, yet
remains contained in the cells. This increases the rider’s time to re-launch upon a water crash.
• Smooth power delivery and depower ability: Utilizing a uniquely designed bridle system the Elite offers smooth power management of the kite.
• Designed to fly on a standard RESPONSE 4-line control system.
• Versatility in all conditions across water and snow.
• Closed-cell ram air
• Double Barrel Intakes
• Ultra depower bridle
• Mountaineering Backpack
• Wingtip dump valves
• Cousin high tenacity
• Water repellent fabric
• 4 line setup
• Unique trailing edge Cell Communication