- 2019 Slingshot FKite Complete Foil
- 2019 Slingshot Alien Air Foilboard-4'8"x 21.5" x 2.75" Vol:39.4L
- Carbon composite front and back wings
- Space Skate 65cm (H4) front wing & 42cm rear wing
- Aluminum 71cm(28") mast
- Pedestal top plate
- Aluminum Shift fuselage
- Padded foil and mast cover included
- Foil hardware and tools included (Board mounting hardware not included)
- Weight 11.8 LBS
The Slingshot FKite is a really versatile kite foil that is easy to learn on and you won't grow out of it. You can kite it, surf it and ride it behind the boat for hours of fun times.
What We Like
The FKite is a great recreational foil. It has a larger front wing than a lot of kite foils on the market so you can cruise at low speeds and stay on foil. This set up is very easy to ride and does not buck you off like more performance oriented wings.The upwind performance and top speed were better than what we expected for a foil with this much wing surface area.
The turns on the FSurf are so buttery. Flowing through turns and pumping the foil makes you feel like you are ripping in deep powder on a snowboard.
The FSurf is a great crossover foil as you can surf foil or wake foil it too. The front wing has enough surface area to get you up on a wave or behind the boat.
Slingshot has done a great job of making accessories for their foils. We love their interchangeable mast system as you can adjust your ride based on where you are foiling and your ability level. We strongly recommend the new 46cm (18") mast for very first time beginners. The shorter the mast, the safer and easier learning to foil becomes. If you are foiling in deep water and want better upwind performance and to combat the chop, try out the 90cm (35.5") mast.
The new Warp Speed 65cm wing is a great addition if you want to go fast and rocket upwind. This wing is high aspect and super fast. It will feel like putting rocket boosters on the back of your foil.
There are two positions to mount the mast. We only use the A position where the mast mounts right into the front wing. On the B position, we found that it was really hard to find the sweet spot on the foil.
2019 Slingshot FKite Complete Foil
We have taken all the input we have gotten from our foil academy (thousands of users) to build the most dynamic and playful all-around kite foil package on the market, period. This is Slingshot innovation at its finest, and it’s years ahead of the competition. Do your research ... you’ll see what we mean. The 2019 Hover Glide FKite package is equipped with the Space Skate (H4) front wing instead of the H5 wing of the prior two years. The H5 was (and is) a great all-around wing, and the H4 is the obvious evolution for the FKite package. This is one of the most versatile foils in our line. Its size and surface area provide the lift and stability needed for learning, progression, tricks and transitions. Its unique dihedral shape provides a crazy level of dynamic carving control and self-centering flight that you have to feel to believe.
- Reengineered carbon construction- more range and more efficient
- Flight School compatible for easy learning
- Modular system
- Large, low-aspect wing has tons of lift and stability
- Dihedral shape provides “self-centering” flight
- Shift Fuse: Different connection for different performance
- Aluminum mast- sturdy, affordable super durable
- Excellent wake and surf crossover
- Safe-T winglets prevent injury
- Stable 28” inch mast
2019 Slingshot Alien Air Foilboard-4'8"x 21.5" x 2.75" | 39.4L
More people have learned to foil with the Alien Air than any other craft in kiteboarding, and the beauty of this board is, they never want to give it up, no matter how good they get. All the features that make the Alien Air so user-friendly and forgiving also make it a timeless choice for playful tricks and transitions, jumping and expert-level freeriding. When we introduced the Alien Air to foiling, it was indeed an Unidentified Flying Object. People had never seen anything like it- short, wide, fat, concave with tons of front-end rocker and funky beveled edges. Today it goes by the same letters but a different acronym: Undisputed Foiling Original.
- Proven all-around freeride foil board
- Thick profile and scooped nose = less pearling, less crashing
- Lots of room to walk around, great for transitions
- Easy low-end takeoff, easy touch-downs
- Beginner-friendly, featured in Slingshot Foil Academy
- Concave deck for agile handling
- Sliding mount track lets you set your mast where you want it
- Ride it strapless, with two or three straps or with foot hooks
- Durable bamboo laminate construction
28" Masts|Fuselage|Front Wing|Back Wing|Assembly Hardware and Shims|Pedestal Mounting Hardware|Foil Board
- Foot Straps Sold Separately