- 2019 Slingshot FSurf Complete Foil
- 2019 Slingshot High Roller Foilboard-4'0"x 19 x 2.8 Vol:29L
- Carbon composite front and back wings
- Infinity 76cm front wing & 42cm rear wing
- Aluminum 61cm(24") mast
- Pedestal top plate
- Aluminum Shift fuselage
- Padded foil and mast cover included
- Foil hardware and tools included (Board mounting hardware not included)
- Weight 11.65 LBS
Slingshot has been putting a lot of effort and R&D into their foil line. The FSurf is the culmination of a few years of work, and they made a great foil that is well suited for anyone that wants to foil surf.
What We Like
The FSurf is a great all around foil with tons of stability and low speed lift. The new Infinity 76 has a lot more glide and speed than we expected. Most wings that have such good low speed lift really struggle as you gain speed, but that wasn't the case with the new FSurf. For that reason this will make a great foil for people to start on and never grow out of.
Turning this foil is a dream. You can transition from rail to rail with ease. You don't get the stiff turn that bucks you off like some of the other foils.
The FSurf creates a lot of forward momentum when you pump it. Once you have some speed, let it glide and then start your pump again when you begin to lose altitude. With the FSurf you will be pumping out to the next set before you know it.
Slingshot has done a great job of making accessories for their foils. We love their interchangeable mast system as you can adjust your ride based on where you are foiling and your ability level. We strongly recommend the new 18" mast for very first time beginners. The shorter the mast the safer and easier learning to foil becomes.
The Infinity 84cm front and 48cm back wings are great for riders over 200LBS. This larger wing combo can be added on as accessories for the ultimate in low speed lift and open ocean gliding. A word of caution to riders below 170LBS is that these XL wings like the Infinity 84cm will be much harder to ride because they create too much lift for your weight.
There are two positions to mount the mast. We only use the A position where the mast mounts right into the front wing. On the B position, we found that it was really hard to find the sweet spot on the foil.
2019 Slingshot FSurf Complete Foil
Ride waves the way you want to not the way you have to. Easy to catch a wave. Once you are up it rides waves effortlessly without the need for excessive “monkey pumping”. Unless of course you want to pump, then go for it on the way out. There are plenty of foils out there with tons of lift, but they tend to be super slow and can’t keep up with most waves without pumping to generate speed. Faster foils, meanwhile, need more speed to get going and don’t really work for the small, rolling waves foilers love so much. The FSurf package, equipped with our new INFINITY wing, is the best of both worlds. A large outline provides all the low-end lift and pumpability you’ll ever need, while its unique inverted gull wing shape allows for much faster top-end speeds than foils with similar surface area.
- New H11 Infinity 76 wing- tons of lift, tons of range
- New carbon construction - more range and more efficient
- Modular Hover Glide system
- Shift fuse allows different connection for different performance
- 24” Aluminum mast- sturdy, super durable, ideal size for surfing
- Safe-T winglets prevent injury
2019 Slingshot High Roller Foilboard-4'0"x 19 x 2.8 Vol:29L
This is the board for Surf foiling. We poured every single feature for performance foiling into one complex and progressive shape and profile.The High Roller is a new breed of surf foil-fun having. With a smaller more compact shape, pumping and wave connection is even easier. Surfers will find the unique top contours provide a comfortable paddle position and provide better board grip while paddling and surfing. The High Roller is a new generation of foil surfboard designed specifically for paddle-in foil surfing, carving and pumping until your legs catch on fire. Unlike any surfboard you’ve ever ridden, the High Roller is packed with foil-specific features designed for easy paddling, early takeoff, cat-like agility and Superman pumpability.
- Paddle Assist Deck Shape
- Adjustable track lets you fine tune your mast position
- Carbon Fiber Reinforcements in keys areas handle foiling’s unique needs
- Buoyant enough to paddle into tiny waves and compact enough to remain agile and playful once you are foiling.
- High volume "S-Rail" paddles like a board twice its length.
- Pumps like a madman.
- Concave deck gives heel-toe leverage for responsive turning and carving.
- Compact, easy to travel with and transport.
24" Masts|Fuselage|Front Wing|Back Wing|Assembly Hardware and Shims|Pedestal Mounting Hardware|Foil Board