The Joyride Camp takes intermediate riders up to the advanced level and log as many riding miles as possible!
This camp takes riders who can recreationally ride and turns them into aggressive riders who understand the sport, gear, and how to apply the two to their home waters and lead the charge! Riders will leave this camp riding more aggressively and efficiently, holding down larger kites, and launching jumps at will.
Each camp includes
- Three Full Days of World Class Kiteboarding Instruction
- 2 to 1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- The latest Kiteboarding Equipment – over 250 Kites and 150 Boards
- PWC “On the Fly” Coaching and Water Support
- Gear and Theory Tech Sessions
- Boardride/Wakeskate Class to develop or progress your Boardskills
- Private Launching and Landing Area reserved for REAL Kiteboarding Students
- REAL Goody Bag
- Exclusive Gear Package Pricing for Lesson and Camp Clients
- 10% savings on Wetsuits, Clothing and Accessories during your Camp
Required Ability: You must be a self-sufficient kiteboarder capable of rigging, launching, riding, staying upwind and landing your own equipment. We start day one with some serious riding, so it is important that you are up for the session.
Advanced reservations are recommended to guarantee coach and PWC availability.