The Evolution Camp focuses on solidifying the fundamental building blocks acquired in the Zero to Hero Camp to make riders independent and fully self-sufficient.
REAL Evolution Camp also covers extending rides, long downwind runs, riding switch, gear knowledge, first turns, intermediate board riding techniques, staying upwind and more!
Each camp includes
- Three Full Days of World Class Kiteboarding Instruction
- Maximum 2 to 1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- The latest Kiteboarding Equipment – over 250 Kites and 150 Boards
- PWC “On the Fly” Coaching and Water Support
- Equipment and Theory Tech Sessions
- Board training session to develop your board skills
- Access to private Launching and Landing Area reserved for REAL Kiteboarding Students
- Exclusive Gear Package Pricing for Lesson and Camp students
- 10% savings on Wetsuits, Clothing and Accessories during your Camp
- Exclusive REAL Camp T-shirt
Required Ability: Riders need to know Zero to Hero curriculum including: the basics of kite control, how to relaunch the kite from the water, how to body drag downwind, how to boardstart and have a good understanding of rider safety and responsibility.
Advanced reservations are recommended to guarantee coach and PWC availability.