Ride Engine Escape Pod Surf Foilboard 4'8" x 20" x 3.8" Vol:45L
Built with lightweight construction, the Escape Pod provides pure hydrofoil performance with a design that blends together a contoured hull shape with optimized outline and volume. The Escape Pod is the ideal board for the experienced surfer seeking to advance their hydrofoil attack.
- Early entry rocker line for easier paddling and quick takeoffs.
- Deep, double-concave displacement hull design that offers direct tracking and early release.
- Chinned rails for carving clearance and deflection.
- Steep tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon-reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
Ride Engine Futura Surf Foil
The Futura Surf Foil is designed to make hydrofoil surfing, SUP surfing and wing surfing user-friendly, approachable and fun in a wide range of conditions. The package delivers the best of both worlds with plenty of lift and early takeoff for catching even the smallest rolling waves yet holds ample speed and glide to stay connected to the wave energy. The magic is in the Futura’s Manta wing, which has a large, low-aspect shape incorporating an Inverted Gull Wing outline that gives it much better top-end speed and easier to engage pumping performance than many other foils of similar size and surface area.
- Aluminum alloy mast with an optimized cord length for stable tracking
- Track pedestal mount at 90mm track width standard
- Aluminum alloy fuselage with two front-wing position options
- Carbon laminated front and rear wings
- Titanium hardware for reducing corrosion
- Modular system that is compatible with all Ride Engine wings and masts
- Ride Engine Escape Pod Surf Foilboard
- Futura Surf 76cm Foil Package