The Custom Kite Camp provides riders with any ability, beginner through expert, with the Ultimate Kite Camp Experience!
Custom tailored to your group’s date request and ability level, REAL Custom Camps offer you the highest standard in service. It is best to book these camps well in advance to guarantee space is available.
Each camp includes
- Three Full Days of World Class Kiteboarding Instruction
- 2 to 1 Student to Instructor Ratio
- The latest Kiteboarding Equipment – over 250 Kites and 150 Boards
- PWC “On the Fly” Coaching and Water Support
- Gear and Theory Tech Sessions
- Boardride/Wakeskate Class to develop or progress your Boardskills
- Private Launching and Landing Area reserved for REAL Kiteboarding Students
- REAL Goody Bag
- Exclusive Gear Package Pricing for Lesson and Camp Clients
- 10% savings on Wetsuits, Clothing and Accessories during your Camp
Required Ability: REAL Custom Camps are geared for beginner through advanced riders. The specific syllabus used will be based on the riders in the camp and your stated ability level and goals. We currently use the Zero to Hero through Triple-S Camp Syllabus in Custom Camps and can also use a mix of topics from any of these to specifically focus on your group’s abilities and goals.
Advanced reservations are recommended to guarantee coach and PWC availability.