Ride Engine Bird Machine Foilboard 3’10” x 17.5” x 1.4” Vol:12L Weight:4.6lbs
We all have had dreams of flight as we would watch a bird gliding across a sea breeze. Riding a hydrofoil has a sense of bringing this sensation of flight close to a reality. That is why we called the Ride Engine hydrofoil kiteboard the Bird Machine. We built a board that we would all ride. Not too big getting in the way and not too small to make things hard. Smart design with precise rail chines, a bottom shape that breaks surface tension promoting deflection, a more kicked nose to achieve early planning and eliminate nose pearling, a kick tail that allows us to pump efficiently though the lulls all in a strong lightweight construction.
- Compact outline shape that planes early and offers nimble control and connection to the foil.
- Double concave hull contour that tracks on touch down and breaks water surface tension for early release and controlled deflection.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Steep tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Wood veneer reinforcement lamination of deck and bottom..
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.
Ride Engine Futura Surf Foil
The Futura Surf Foil is designed to make hydrofoil surfing, SUP surfing and wing surfing user-friendly, approachable and fun in a wide range of conditions. The package delivers the best of both worlds with plenty of lift and early takeoff for catching even the smallest rolling waves yet holds ample speed and glide to stay connected to the wave energy. The magic is in the Futura’s Manta wing, which has a large, low-aspect shape incorporating an Inverted Gull Wing outline that gives it much better top-end speed and easier to engage pumping performance than many other foils of similar size and surface area.
- Aluminum alloy mast with an optimized cord length for stable tracking
- Track pedestal mount at 90mm track width standard
- Aluminum alloy fuselage with two front-wing position options
- Carbon laminated front and rear wings
- Titanium hardware for reducing corrosion
- Modular system that is compatible with all Ride Engine wings and masts
- Ride Engine Bird Machine Kite Foilboard
- Futura Surf 76cm Foil Package