5'6" 36L 10.1LBS
A larger, friendlier soft top, designed to make your journey into foiling as approachable and painless as possible. Use it as a learning or teaching tool, your forever board if you’re just a casual foiler or as a crossover setup in the surf or behind the boat.
- NEW Cushy Corduroy Deck Pad
Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
- Multiple footstrap Insert Positions
Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap half straps or no straps.
- Adjustable Track Foil Mount
Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
- Concave deck
Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
- Scooped Nose
Thick, scooped nose prevents pearling and helps you bounce off the water and ride it out instead of crashing.
- NEW Leash Plug
Leash plug allows for crossover from kite board to surf board.
- Larger, more buoyancy great for user-friendly progression
- Great crossover for surf and wake foiling
- Hard board with soft wrap, NOT a spongy foam board
- Ideal teaching tool for spouse, kids, friends, etc
- Pedestal Mounting Hardware