From Liquid Force
The LF Flex Tip technology tapers into the channeled profile wood core to allow the tips to flex deeper on presses without sacrificing the center board stiffness required to generate pop and handle hard landings.. For 2020, we replaced the grind base with a satin PMU bottom sheet. Lightening the board without sacrificing significant durability, the PMU makes the Echo even more efficient and snappy on the water. All of this is blended with our proven triple concave to fluted channel bottom contour, high rocker, and sandwich construction — a recipe for success in the purest wakestyle circles.
- Core- Computer profiled 100% wood core.
- Inserts- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options.
- Channels- Flex tip channels allowing for locked and more controlled presses.
- Bottom Shape- Fluted channel hull design for edge control, water release and speed enhancing limited base contact on rails and sliders.
- Bottom Sheet- Matte PMU bottom sheet helps save weight while still lending tons of durability.
- Rail- Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available.
- Fin Set
- Pads, Straps and Handle Sold Separately