From Liquid Force
The Absolute features a precision CNC shaped full wood core, double concave “v-hull” bottom shape, and Textreme carbon top and bottom sheets. The engineered space-age carbon weave provides a stiff, springy flex while helping the board remain extremely lightweight. While you are blasting through the chop or soaring over your friend, you’ll be sure to turn heads with the Textreme carbon checkered pattern. To top it off, we’ve released a limited-edition Pro Pad in a matching color way that can be paired with this board to complete the cohesive look. The combination of its high-tech carbon construction, efficient rocker line, and playful outline make the Absolute a perfect choice for energetic freeriders and explosive freestylers alike. We spared nothing in the creation of the Absolute and the result is the lightest weight twin tip that Liquid Force Kiteboarding has ever made.
- Core- Full wood core CNC construction offering precise shape control.
- Inserts- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options.
- Outline- Forgiving elliptical outline drives through turns, while the narrower tip and tail provide more bite and clean release from the water.
- Bottom Shape- V-hull bottom shape that’s designed to offer smooth landings, aggressive carves, and easy upwind tracking.
- 3-D Shaping- 3-D top sheet contours that provide stiffness where necessary and flex where you want it.
- Carbon- Textreme carbon top and bottom sheets add board stiffness while simultaneously dampening chop vibration. This lightweight engineered carbon material increases the desirable flex characteristics of the Absolute while drastically reducing its overall board weight.
- Rail- Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available.
- Fin Set
- Pads, Straps and Handle Sold Separately