Seeking shred bestie: This is a board you can trust. It will be there when you need it the most and never leave you downwind. You will not walk alone on the beach again. With your shred bestie in tow you don’t just cruise, you shred. One board, all conditions, designed for chicks who rip. As the signature model for globe-trotting world champion Karolina Winkowska, the Karolina Pro is designed to be the only board she needs, whether she’s riding freestyle, training in the cable parks or riding into the sunset with hometown friends in Poland. The Karolina Pro delivers great pop and cushy landings thanks to a progressive rocker profile, subtle V-spine and lively wood core construction. With a medium rocker profile (less rocker than the Asylum and Vision, for example), it can hold its own in chop, swell and rough conditions, as well as flat water freestyle. The tip and tail feature upturned edges designed to prevent catching an edge while pressing on rails, kicker and sliders, making the KP a great crossover board for the cable parks.
- High-performance board for female riders
- Signature model for World Champion Karolina Winkowska
- Great load and pop, soft landings
- Lively and durable wood core construction
- Tip and tail channels allow pressing on features without catching an edge
- Solid crossover cable park board
Board,2"Kite Fins,Grab Handle