The Hypermiller is a race style foil board that you won't have to spend thousands of dollars to get.
- 4'8 x 18" x 2" @ 24.5L
- Carbon EPS construction
- Textured grip deck to reduce weight
- Windsurfing strap set up (Straps sold separately)
- Track mounting system
- Agressive chined rails for high speed touch downs
- Board mounting hardware included
- Weight 7.75 LBS
What We Like
The Hypermiller is designed for going fast. By taking the EVA deck pad off an making it out of Carbon you have a lighter weight version of the Dwarf Craft 4'6 with slightly different dims.
The grip on the top is super grippy so you won't slide out during transitions.
The Carbon construction is more responsive that standard EPS construction. You feel everything the foil is doing.
There is no center front strap option on this board. The windsurfing style from straps make it easier to transition on foil, but you want to make sure you like the windsurfing style strap set up before investing in this board.
The Hypermiller will work with any foil that has a pedestal plate mounting system.
If you don’t jump with your foil, the Hypermiler will make you try. If you stay close to home, the Hypermiler will push you farther than you’ve ever been before. And if you already do all of these things, the Hypermiler will inspire you to do them better.
- A serious board for serious foilers
- High-end all carbon construction
- Strong, fast and super lightweight
- Textured deck provides grip while reducing weight
- Race-caliber design great for distance and advanced freeriding
- Sliding mount track lets you set your mast where you want it
- Ride it strapless, with two or three straps or with foot hooks
Board,Pedistal Mounting Hardware,Foot Straps Sold Seperately