The Glide is the board to rewrite light wind kiteboarding minimums. Without the Glide many seasons will be dead even before they begin.A Long and relatively thin outline make the glide extremely manageable in the water. This means that beginners will love this board to learn on and advanced riders will enjoy more performance and control than other light wind twin tips.
MORE INFO: Beginners love the Glide because it planes early and helps them stay up wind; experienced riders love it because it handles more like a twin tip than a barn door, which many light wind boards have been compared to. Staying true to the expression “Glide to Ride,” the Glide’s long, slender outline, block rail profile and mild rocker combine for a fun freeride and freestyle-friendly board you’ll be happy to take for a cruise any time the wind looks a bit too light for your standard twin tip.
- Dedicated light-wind cruiser
- Freestyle-friendly, surprisingly agile
- The range of a surfboard, the ride of a twin tip
- Your other board’s wing man
- Lively, durable wood-core construction
- Cabon Bedrock Inserts
- Long Slender Profile
- Vertically Laminated Wood Core
- Slinshot Fusion Sidewall
Board|2" G10 Fins |Grab Handle
- Foot Straps Sold Separately