The Micro is a great choice for big air or someone that can't be bothered with weight or size of their board.
- 3'6 x 17.5" x 1.2" @ 10.8L
- EPS construction
- Full length deck pad with new kick tail
- Inserts for straight line straps (Straps sold separately
- Track mounting system
- Agressive chined rails for high speed touch downs
- Board mounting hardware included
- Weight 5.2 LBS
What We Like
The Micro 3'6 is a thinner and lighter version of the Dwarf Craft 3'6. That makes this board tiny and crazy responsive. If you are an advanced foiler and want a wild ride, the Micro will take your foiling into a new dimension. If you are boosting airs on a foil, then smallest lightest board is what you want.
The Micro only has about 11L of volume so it is really hard to get going. You want to have more power so you can hop right on to foil.
The Micro will work with any foil that has a pedestal plate mounting system.
This thinner version of the Dwarf Craft 3’6” is a treat for experienced foilers who want a super light, minimalist setup they can take just about anywhere and do anything with. The Dwarfcraft 3’6” is already a minimalist setup, but after experimenting with a thinner version, our testers and team riders told us it was lighter, more responsive and gives them a more direct, connected feel to the foil and the water. At the advanced level, the decrease in weight and distance between feet and foil makes a noticeable difference in feel and performance and is just another tweak that helps take the sport to new heights.
- Low-profile skate-style shape for advanced foil performance
- Thinner, lighter version of Dwarf Craft 3’6”
- Concaved deck for agile handling w/ subtle movements
- Compact for easy travel & transport
- Light weight, low profile, durable construction
- Full-length deck pad for grip & cushion
Board,Pedistal Mounting Hardware,Foot Straps Sold Seperately