The Dwarf Craft 3'6 is a trip to ride. It isn't a board you want to try for your first time foiling but once you can ride foil, you will love the sensation of riding a board this small.
- 3'6 x 18" x 2.1875" @ 19.3L
- Bamboo laminate EPS construction
- Full length deck pad with new kick tail
- Inserts for straight line straps or windsurf strap set up (Straps sold separately
- Track mounting system
- Agressive chined rails for high speed touch downs
- Board mounting hardware included
- -Weight 6.8 LBS
What We Like
The Dwarf Craft 3'6 is the baby brother version of the Dwarf Craft 4'6. Riding this board feels like you are surfing the back of a dolphin as you see the wings below you. The smaller the board is, the more responsive the foil feels and with the 3'6 you are completely connected with the foil.
Traveling with the 3'6 is awesome as it will fit in any standard kite golf bag. It is so small you can probably put it in your regular luggage or carry it on.
The track system is awesome for dialing in your balance point based on your ability level and the size wings you are riding. Since this board is so small, you really need the track adjustability to get the foil in the right spot for your weight and riding style.
The Dwarf Craft will work with any foil that has a pedestal plate mounting system.
If you’ve ever wondered what it feels like to float over the water on a magic carpet, the Dwarf Craft is as close as you can come without psychedelics. The Dwarf Craft is our solution for all the foilers in the world who learned on a boring, cookie-cutter board and are ready for something with a lot more flavor. The shorter of the two sizes (3’6”) ends just past your front foot, which means all you see when you look up is water rushing by. It’s an agile setup, great for pumping, trick progression and playful freeride foiling. The longer version (4’6”) is a bit more stable, which gives less agile or bigger, taller riders the same minimalist sensation without feeling like a horse on a balance beam.
- User-friendly freeride performance
- Great all-levels option for all-around riding
- Scooped nose = easier rebound and less crashing
- Beveled edges let you lean harder
- Concave deck gives agile handling with subtle movement
Board,Pedistal Mounting Hardware,Foot Straps Sold Seperately