Only a prescription would help you ride longer, jump higher, pop harder and leave your session more satisfied. Just what the doctor ordered. Aggressive channeling on this board gives you crazy grip. Grip means, huge pop, soft landings and some healthy board speed. We’ve been crazy for this board since we admitted it to our lineup more than a decade ago. The weapon of choice for 2016 & 2017 world champion Carlos Mario, the Asylum’s rocker profile and aggressive NACA channeling yields crazy amounts of pop, fast top-end speeds and soft landings. While a solid crossover board for general freeriding, the Asylum is better suited for aggressive riders who prefer plenty of power and are specifically looking for the freestyle-focused benefits that higher rocker provide. Aggressive NACA channeling improve edge control and pop and streamline water flow to increase board speed.
- High-rocker freestyle and flatwater shredder
- Huge pop, soft landings
- Weapon of choice for 2016 & 2017 World Champion Carlos Mario
- Aggressive channeling creates board speed and grip
- Lively and durable wood-core construction
- Upgraded Dura-Glide base for kickers, rails and sliders
Board,2"Kite Fins,Grab Handle