The Alien Air is a great first foil board that you won't grow out of.
- 4'8 x 21.5" x 2.75" @ 39.4L
- Bamboo laminate EPS construction
- Deck pad with new kick tail
- Inserts for straight line straps or windsurf strap set up (Straps sold separately)
- Track mounting system
- High volume for easy take off
- Board mounting hardware included
- Weight 8.2 LBS
What We Like
The Alien Air is a top seller at REAL because it is the easiest board to learn on and you won't grow out of it. Having a high volume, lots of flip in the tip and chined rails, allow the board to bounce back on foil in the beginner stages. As you get better, you will love the slightly concave deck and kick tail for finding your place on the board when you are riding strapless.
The Alien Air is all sweet spot. If your feet are on the deck pad you will feel stable. The higher volume is nice for the really light wind days. Once you are out of the water and on your feet, and the Alien Air will pop you up on foil.
he track system is awesome for dialing in your balance point based on your ability level. Beginners will want the foil farther back in the track to keep you from getting bucked off and as you advance you can move it forward to have easier access to lift.
The Alien Air will work with any foil that has a pedestal plate mounting system.
More people have learned to foil with the Alien Air than any other craft in kiteboarding, and the beauty of this board is, they never want to give it up, no matter how good they get. All the features that make the Alien Air so user-friendly and forgiving also make it a timeless choice for playful tricks and transitions, jumping and expert-level freeriding. When we introduced the Alien Air to foiling, it was indeed an Unidentified Flying Object. People had never seen anything like it- short, wide, fat, concave with tons of front-end rocker and funky beveled edges. Today it goes by the same letters but a different acronym: Undisputed Foiling Original.
- Proven all-around freeride foil board
- Thick profile and scooped nose = less pearling, less crashing
- Lots of room to walk around, great for transitions
- Easy low-end takeoff, easy touch-downs
- Beginner-friendly, featured in Slingshot Foil Academy
- Concave deck for agile handling
- Sliding mount track lets you set your mast where you want it
- Ride it strapless, with two or three straps or with foot hooks
- Durable bamboo laminate construction
Board,Pedistal Mounting Hardware,Foot Straps Sold Seperately