The Legacy lives on with this great all around twin tip that rides light and is built strong.
Liquid Force Legacy Dimensions136 x 41.7cm
141 x 43cm
- 2" plastic fins
- 6" spacing for strap inserts that are inline
- Pads, handle and/or boots sold separately
- Subtle end to end double concave
- Medium rocker
- Medium flex
- Swallow shaped tips
- Toe and heel side ridge on bottom
- CNC milled wood core
- Vector Net carbon lamination
- LF Liquid Rail
- Durable matte finish top and bottom sheet
What We Like
- The Legacy is a great performance oriented all around twin tip. It is easy to ride with solid edge control and it can also be ridden finless with boots for a true wakestyle feel.
- Tracks easily upwind.
- The toe side ridge gives you lots of control riding toeside.
- Killer graphics with one of the best looking finishes on the market. Not only does it look great but it is really hard to scratch too.
- Stiff enough to have a performance feel but soft enough to have a comfortable ride.
- The LF Liquid Rail is a urethane rail that is significantly harder to ding and delam than any other construction out there.
What We Don't Like
- Two sizes fit most but not all people. We would love a monster version of the legacy that was longer and wider for the bigger riders out there.
Why You Want The Liquid Force Legacy:
This is the best all around board that Liquid Force makes. It can be ridden as a dedicated wake style board, high performance twin or even your first rides.
From Liquid Force
What do you get from over a decade of board design and collaboration between kiteboarding pioneer Jason Slezak and legendary shaper Jimmy Redmon? You get the precise, refined twintip that is the Liquid Force Legacy. Back for its fourth season the Legacy’s full double concave hull, progressive rail concave, split “v” tip design and calculated flex pattern provides unmatched control and response on the water. The flow of the Legacy’s outline combined with the subtle yet precise bottom contours simply plow through chop, as if it wasn’t even there, while allowing for fast drag free water flow along the entire bottom of the board. This provides superior edge hold for fast upwind reaches, smooth downwind carves, powerful takeoffs, and feather soft landings. The channel free bottom results in a hand shaped organic feel, yet utilizes state-of-the-art materials such as the carbon center reinforcement and full vector net carbon weave bottom sheet for reduced weight, controlled flex, and added pop and life to the board. The Legacy, much like Jason, likes to ride everything and in every condition; from huge lofty airs, to powered park sessions, to playful slashes the Legacy will take everything that you throw at it and ask for more.
- Full wood core CNC construction offering precise shape control
- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options
- Triple concave bottom hull shape that soaks up chop and smooths the hard landings
- Vector Net carbon lamination for reduced weight with sacrificed flex
- Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available
- Foot Straps Sold Separately