• Hard or Soft: Hard shell with three Texon plates that mold to your back over time. • Back Coverage: Small back coverage. • Padding: Memory foam back pad is comfortable and slim fitting. • Spreader Bar: Dual compression straps compression straps on the sides with additional spreader bar down strap keeps you locked in with no slip ever. The C-1 is available with the Hammerhead or Maniac bar. We get them all with the Hammerhead bar since most people want to add the Maniac sliding bar only for riding wave. • What We Love: The C-1 is best suited for someone that wants the small profile of a hardshell but not willing to fully commit to the full blown hard shell. It has a traditional harness fit and feel and distributes the load of the kite because of the hard shell. • Just Being Picky: The C-1 takes a while to get broken in. The back plates mold, but it will take a bunch of sessions to fully break in. The strap system gets you locked in but it is hard to get them tightened down properly.
Pyro Tech Specs:
• Three Texon back plates molds over time.
• 5 Strap compression system.
• Hook Knife
• Handle Pass Leash Attachment
• D-ring Short Leash Attachment
• Push button spreader bar release.
• Memory foam on your back.
• Maniac and Option spreader bar compatible.
Who the C-1 is for:
The C-1 is a great option for the kiter looking for a low profile hard shell harness that fits like a soft harness. If you want the benefits but are sure or don't like the agressive feel of the competitors then the C-1 is a great option.
It takes a while to break in, but when it breaks in you will love the fit and feel.
The C-1 works for any level or style of riding. Add on the Maniac or Option spreader bar if you want to have the sliding bar for the waves. The Option lets you lock out the bar if you want the best of both worlds.
Dakine has the best harness construction in the business. They are built tough and you will get a lot of support from the Pyro for a lot of sessions to come.
The Dakine C-1 Hammerhead kiteboard waist harness features the snug fit and custom comfort of the C-1 Adaptive Fit Composite shell. The C-1 Hammerhead comes complete with the easy-connect/disconnect Push Button Hammerhead spreader bar and features a narrow profile fit with the built-in comfort of memory foam pressure point relief zones. The result is a high-performance kiteboard waist harness with a focus on customized comfort.
Adaptive Fit Composite with TexonÂ® counter/stiffener
Narrow profile fit
Push button Hammerhead spreader bar complete
Freedom shape spreader bar pad
Spreader bar webbing hold down strap
Memory foam pressure point relief zones
Dual blade hook knife
Two side key/knife pockets with elastic loop
Independent primary and secondary power belt
Integrated handle and leash attachment
Left or right side leash attachment rings
Buckle covers/webbing keepers
Option spreader bar compatible
2 Year Limited Warranty