Filling the niche between cool and frigid, the O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Hooded Wetsuit takes away cold water blues in a lightweight, high tech package. Keeping a nearly identical design as the previous season, the Hooded Psycho Tech was built for insane flexibility and enduring warmth. Including the most advanced heat-trapping elements, the Psycho Tech has external fluid seam welds, internal taping in critical areas and quick drying TechnoButter Air Firewall Smoothskin panels in the chest and back to block wind chill and soak up the sun's warmth.
The Psycho Tech with Technobutter 3 and added heat-generating Technobutter Firewall includes the hi-tech features you need to stay warm and toasty in any condition.
- F.U.Z.E. Front Upper Zip Entry (chest) uses the same technology as our Patented Z.E.N. Zip entry with drain holes to keep you dry and feeling loose
- O'Neill's exclusive Technobutter 3, maximum strength, hydrophobic neoprene with featherlight ENVY foam rubber core. Ultimate warmth and comfort. Built to last
- TB-Air Firewall, the most advanced insulate neoprene available. Trapped air technology with quick-dry properties. Psychotically warm
- Fluid Seam Weld, 8mm silicone-based urethane sealed exterior with a triple glued and blind stitched interior. Watertight, durable and ultra flexible seam
- F.U.Z.E 360° Barrier with Drain Holes
- Double Seal Collar
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Red Zone water resistant zipper
- External Key Pocket with Loop