From Reedin Kites
After a first incredible season, the SuperModel returns with new improvements to become even more versatile and stay true to it’s original mission: A kite that lets you decide how you want to ride. At Reedin we believe that if a kite is good, it’s good for all types of riding and levels. The SuperModel is designed with the goal to have it react and fly to perfection. The main focus is the way it performs, feels, turns, forgives, and is predictable, no matter if we are riding a TT, a Waveboard, or a foil. The end goal being to take your riding to the next level and making your sessions more fun.
- New Arc Stiffener + WingTip tensioner Leading Edge seam. - The Leading seam has been moved in order to add stiffness to the kite’s arc in the center while also adding vertical tension in the strut. This new design allowed us to reduce the Leading Edge diameter even further for a kite that flies now, faster, reacts quicker to bar input and points further upwind.
- New Smaller struts - For lighter weight and better flex for faster response to bar input & improved low end.
- New Improved bridles balancing - Few sizes had their bridles reworked in order to make the whole range even more consistent from one size to an other.
- New LE construction - With new internal reinforcements at struts and bridles for an even more durable kite.
- Super Stiff Bridles - Bridles are using pure dyneema lines weaved at low angle de and prestretched to the highest standard for virtually no stretch over time: this translates into a kite that reacts quicker to bar input and that will keep its characteristics over time.
- CNC Sewing - Manufacturing quality has been a huge part of the process to develop the Reedin kites, in order to ensure the best quality possible, a lot of pieces on the kite are stitched using CNC sewing machine.
- Segmented Wingtip - The wing tip area is a key element of how a kite turns and engages the turns. Added segments in this area allow for the perfect shape definition of the wingtip. The super segmented wing tip provides the smoothest turning engagement of any kite for maximum efficiency of your steering power. Giving you extremely precise, fast, yet intuitive turning.
- High Density triple-ripstop by Teijin - The high density of Yarn per square meter makes this canopy one of the stiffest and strongest on the market for the most reactive and best performing kite.
- Kite Bag
- Repair Kit
- Maintenance Set
- Control Bar and Pump Sold Separately