The Formula V2 twin tip kiteboard returns to our lineup as the lightest and highest-performance twin tip that we have ever built.
- FULL-LENGTH, DOUBLE-CONCAVE HULL - Provides the smoothest on-water riding experience. Upon landing a jump, the spine of the double concave is the first thing to touch the water, which breaks the surface tension and provides buttery soft landings.
- CARBON CONSTRUCTION - A blend of High Modulus 30/30 Carbon Fiber —from tip to tip—provides explosive pop and trick propulsion in an incredibly lightweight and strong package.
- WEIGHT REDUCTION TIP - Thanks to the stiffness provided by the Carbon Construction the tips of the Formula V2 have been milled down to reduce any excess size and weight.
- STRATEGIC CARBON BEDROCK INSERTS - We have reduced the amount of stance options in our Carbon Bedrock Insert pack. This reduces weight and even strengthens the foundation of the already robust Carbon Bedrock Insert.
- DURALIGHT BASE - This .2mm base material has the ideal strength-to-weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- ATOMIC WOOD CORE - Sustainably grown Paulownia wood gives boards a lively and springy character. The vertically laminated construction optimizes the collective strength of the wood and provides strength, durability, and consistent flex.
- SINGLESHOT FUSION SIDEWALL - High durometer urethane and our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board's core in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- 1.75" Fin Set
- Strap Kit Sold Separately