Tactix Bravo multisport training GPS watch combines specialized tactical functionality with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, all in a stylish, everyday watch.
This watch can be used to connect to many of your devices, including controlling the music on your phone and controlling your Garmin Virb XE camera remotely.
True Performance Meets Tactical Functionality
• 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with high-strength domed sapphire lens, capable of switching between 2 modes: day use and night vision goggle compatibility
• Omni-directional stainless steel EXO antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments
• All-black, rugged and durable design inspired by the requirements of tactical gear intended for use in the field
• Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons, knurled start/stop button, rear case plate and screws
• High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS satellite reception has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
An all-black, rugged and durable design is built for the tactical environment, and dual-mode operation optimizes the sunlight-readable display for day use or night vision goggle compatibility.
What's in the box:
• Tactix Bravo with black silicone band
• USB charging clip
• AC adapter with plug
Tactix Bravo comes with interchangeable 3-ring nylon straps, including black and olive drab. The watch features a protective stainless steel bezel and buttons, and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Chroma display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. User-activated “night vision mode” reduces backlight settings to a level that doesn't interfere with the operation of night vision goggles. tactix Bravo watch is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 50 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode, 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 3 weeks in smartwatch mode.
Navigate Your Way
provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass). TracBack® feature navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came. Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
It records a GPS track log, creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. Tactix Bravo is equipped with both ANT wireless connectivity and Bluetooth and has smart capabilities to wirelessly share locations, routes and geocaches.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
• Altimeter, Barometer, and 3-axis electronic compass
• Custom Apps and Watch Faces
• Stay Connected with email, text, and alert notifications
• Controls your Garmin VIRB series cameras and more
• Physical dimensions 2.0” x 2.0” x 0.6” (51.5 x 51.5 x 16.0 mm)
• Display size, WxH 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter
• Display resolution, WxH218 x 218 pixels; transflective MIP color; sapphire lens
• Color display
• Negative mode display
• Weight With silicone band: 3.09 oz (87.5 g); With nylon strap: 2.84 oz (80.5g)
• Battery Rechargeable 300mAh lithium-ion
• Battery life Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 20 hours in GPS training mode; up to 6 weeks in watch mode
• Water rating 10 ATM