The RALLY GT V2 is designed to be a true all-riders, all-conditions, one-kite-wonder that is unrivaled in terms of versatility and friendly performance. To improve the RALLY GT V2’s turning speed, we tapered the diameter of the leading edge to be smaller and more efficient, which allows the kite to move quicker through the wind window, as well as providing upwind reach. This more effective leading edge also adds more power per size and lighter bar pressure, especially in the larger sizes of the kite.
The RALLY GT V2 also features two different bridle configurations depending on the size of your kite. This diversity was made to allow for better range and even more stellar relaunch than the inaugural version.
4-Point IRS Bridle The 5m, 6m, and 7m RALLY GT v2 feature our 4-point IRS bridle system. This IRS system features a bungee line on the lowest leading edge connection that provides superior stability as well as immediate and smooth kite feedback. This bridle configuration maintains that legendary Slingshot bar feel yet delivers hero level turning speed without any delay in handling and response.
4 Point Pulleyed IRS Bridle On the 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m, and 14m sizes, we have engineered an all new bridle configuration to aid in steering response and speed. By reconfiguring the IRS bridle system with a new frictionless pulley, we have made great advancements in the kite’s reaction time as well as the kite’s response at the edge of the wind window. This equates to greater light wind performance, water relaunch, as well as a larger wind range and upwind ability.
- 4 x 4 CANOPY TECH - The canopy on the RALLY GT V2 is constructed with Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop material. This is the strongest, stiffest and most durable canopy material on the market. Your kite will last longer, have a higher resale value and feel more solid and stable in the air, especially in gusty wind.
- 3-STRUT FUTURE RETRO-C CANOPY - Provides the ideal balance between friendly, responsive handling and stability with smooth, sheet-and-go power delivery. A versatile shape that excels in all conditions.
- SEGMENTED SWEPT WINGTIPS - The RALLY GT V2’s variable diameter wingtip segments to combine to create a uniform and structured design with a cleaner, more efficient swept wingtip shape. This design aids in the kite’s structural stability, response time, as well as water relaunch
- FOUR POINT BRIDLE - Pulleys on the new four-point bridle configuration deliver more dynamic steering, especially in the larger sizes.
- MULTIPLE ATTACHMENT POINTS - Different attachment points integrated into the kite allow you to fine-tune handling, power and performance based on your riding style and the conditions of a particular session. Even small changes to these settings can make a big impact on the kite’s overall performance, making this an important tool for getting the most out of your kite every time you ride.
- SPLIT STRUT - A Slingshot innovation that has been copied industry wide, Split Strut integrates the kite canopy and struts into one firmly interconnected piece rather than the canopy being sewn over the strut like lesser designs. Split Strut creates a stronger, more stable and more durable canopy, enhances power under heavy load, and creates efficiency and rigidity in the overall frame.
- SURF TOUGH CONSTRUCTION - Reinforced seams and a strategic surf-grid canopy that isolates tears and reduces the chance of catastrophic blowouts in the event your kite goes through the wringer in the surf.
- ONE-PUMP SPEED SYSTEM - Another game-changing Slingshot innovation now used industry-wide, One Pump lets you inflate and deflate your kite through a central valve. If you ever had an older kite with separate strut valves, you’ll know how much of a hassle it was.
- Kite Bag
- Bladder Patch Kit
- Replacement IRS Bungees
- Control Bar and Pump Sold Separately