The Naish Pivot has won the RedBull King of the Air two years in a row. Once you pull the trigger and boost on this kite, you can understand why.
- QuadTex canopy material is the stiffest and strongest ripstop on the market
- High flow inflate valve with Octopus Inflation System on the struts
- Adjustable turning speed with trailing edge pig tail
- Shark Teeth trailing edge construction
- Simple compact bridle system
- Molded bumpers and reinforcements
- Kite bag included
What We Like
- The Pivot has a great feel and is totally controlled in the sky. You always know where the kite is with out having a lot of extra bar pressure.
- When you jump on the Pivot it goes high. Really high. You can get really soft landings too.
- Great cross over kite for flat water boosting and easy wave riding.
- Lots of power per size and plenty of depower. Very easy on and off power which allows this kite to do great in gusty conditions.
- When you loop the kite through the power it does not rip you off your edge or feel "angry".
- Super crisp QuadTex material makes the canopy rigid with very little flutter. It also stays crispy longer so the wind range of your kite will keep for years to come.
- This kite has a lot of drive upwind. Even when you are underpowered and signing the kite, you can still make it upwind.
- The Octopus inflation system is awesome for easily, fully deflating the struts. This means that you can pack up your Pivot a lot smaller than other kites you might have.
- Sharks Teeth trailing edge tech is a fancy name for reinforcing the trailing edge with alternating patterns of the QuadTex rip stop they use. This translates into less kite flutter and strength in the trailing edge that won't wear out.
What We Don't Like
- The Pivot likes to be powered. For foiling or really small riders in under powered conditions the Pivot can feel a little unstable. Standard or fully powered, the Pivot feels solid in the sky.
- The small sized Pivots in strong wind will jump a lot higher than you expect to jump. Be prepared to be scared when you commit to a big send when you are litt.
- The Octopus struts are a pain in the butt to change the bladders on. So long as you keep our kite out of the bushes and the cats away, you won't have any issues.
Why you want the 2019 Naish PivotThe 2019 Naish Pivot is a great one kite that does it all. You can go massive on this kite or rip some waves with it. No matter the type of session you are taking, you will love this kite.
Winner of 2018 Red Bull’s King of the Air, the Pivot is direct, versatile and efficient, maintaining its stand out performer status in the Naish kite line. Perfect for both novice and professional kiters alike, the Pivot provides plenty of sheet-in-and-go, predictable power, direct bar pressure, easy jumping and control in the air. The superior choice for versatile performance, the Pivot maintains a large wind range, proving dynamic and responsive in everything from waves to flat water. It has earned an impressive reputation for its intuitive steering and tight, quick axis of rotation and the 2019 Pivot continues to push its capabilities even further. With the Quad-Tex material, we have managed to remove heavy dacron panels along the struts reducing weight while retaining canopy rigidity. The leading edge seam has also been “beefed-up” with a new thread that has tested off the charts in overall strength. The new Pivot also comes with Bladder Lock, which eliminates the risk of bladder movement in the leading edge and struts to ensure they stay in place when inflating, deflating, crashing or packing. While the Pivot has received various tweaks and improvements that enhance the performance characteristics, it continues to stay true to its loyal following and remain as one of the most sought after kites worldwide.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimal power increase in a turn
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- “Sheet-in-and-go” feel + easy jumping
- Quick water relaunch
- Natural drifting effect
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow infrate/deflate valve
- Octopus Inflation System = Lightest, easiest single-point inflation system delivering uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge
- Solid Frame Panel Removal = Lighter weight
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladder ends & prevents slippage
- HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge
Kite,Kite Bag,Manual,Patch Kit
- Control Bar and Pump sold separately