Worn alone or under a wetsuit, the Yulex® Impact Short John is made from 1.5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with a high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining and flexible 25mm foam panels for increased flotation and body protection in heavy surf. Made for all temperatures. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric is durable, stretchy and water-resistant 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Anatomically placed 25mm foam panels offer impact cushioning without impeding range of motion; the chest panels are removable for surfers who prefer closer contact with their board
- Zipperless design allows entry through either of the two armholes
- Flatlock seam construction for maximum durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 839 g (29.6 oz)