From Liquid Force
To achieve all of the design goals for 2020, a lot had to be done to the DNA of the Solo. We started by flattening the arc through the center of the kite, giving the Solo more inherent low-end power. Next, we cleaned up the profile of the canopy, making the kite more playful and quicker through the sky. To take full advantage of these two changes, we also widened the wingtips. This gives the kite more rigidity and turning response while widening the “sweet spot” of the kite, making it more accepting of increased rear line tension. Finally, we opted to use a compact dynamic bridle featuring two lightweight aluminum sliders. This bridle configuration opened the useable wind range of the Solo and increased bar feedback, giving you complete control over the kite in both high-wind and low-wind conditions. The Solo was, yet again, put on a weight reduction plan, making it the lightest kite in our line. By using a combination of lightweight bladders, minimal dacron application, and a trimmed out build, we were able to shave a significant amount of weight off of an already extremely light kite.
- Ultra-Light single strut platform creating wide wind range and ultimate pack-ability.
- Constant sweep leading edge delivering direct bar feel and easy, quick re-launch
- Teijin technical coated triple ripstop canopy. Ultra-light, abrasion and tear resistant UV coated material ensuring longevity in kite performance.
- All new dynamic two slider bridal keeps a more uniform feel across the entire range of sheeting. Not only does this improve bar feel, but also helps reduce canopy deformation when de-powering.
- Inflating your kite should be easy, and with the exclusive Liquid Force Max Flow valve and pump system, it is! The widemouthed setup is nearly effortless and 40 percent faster.
- Tapered LE Tip- This LE wingtip design, combined with the LF tape batten prevents accidental bridle wraps.
- LE English Stitch Seams- Clean, inter locked, fray free design that creates a strong bond.
- Single point inflation system will inflate and deflate your struts automatically.
- Tension Trailing Edge- Reduces flutter, creates efficiency and increases TE strength
- Repair Kit and Manual
- Control Bar and Pump Sold Separately