The Naish Wing Surfer is an excellent tool for entering into wind sports. It is light weight, easy and can be used on a variety of water craft.
- Naish Wing Surfer wing
- Wrist leash
- Small stuff sack
- Pump Not Included*
What We Like
- This is the lightest Wingy Thiny hand wing that we tested. The light weight of the Wing Surfer makes it super easy to handle.
- It packs down really small and into a small stuff sack.
- The Wing Surfer doesn’t have too much power so it doesn’t yank you around when you are learning.
- Because it is so light, you can take it out in super light air to practice on a SUP before going to a foil surfboard.
- This wing fully depowers really well while you are foiling or SUPing down a wave.
- Great hand wing for beginners on the SUP or the foil.
What We Don't Like
- You need to have a decent amount of wind to foil surf on the Wing Surfer. We found that 20mph+ is ideal for foil surfing with this wing.
- The leading edge tube is smaller diameter so you need to make sure this wing is pumped up hard or it won’t fly properly.
Why you want the Naish Wing Surfer
The Naish Wing Surfer is super user-friendly and great for someone that wants a recreational hand wing. This is a great wing for an entry into wind sports that you can use on a SUP or a skateboards. As you get better you can ride this wing on the foil surfboard and really experience the full potential of these hand wings.
The Wing-Surfer is the ultimate handheld inflatable surfing wing. It’s a cross between a windsurfing sail and kiteboarding kite, but with no rigging, no hardware and no strings attached! It is made with the same construction as Naish kiteboarding kites and features D2 Ripstop Fabric.
Our goal with the Wing-Surfer was to pinpoint where performance meets simplicity. The Naish One Point Inflation System allows for quick inflation while integrated ergonomic handles along the center strut provides comfortable and easy handling. At 4 m2 the Wing-Surfer is just the right size to do it all—providing enough power and speed for light wind cruising on a stand up paddleboard or enough power and lift for a foil board to get up and glide in as little as 12 knots of wind. The dihedral swept wing design is perfectly balanced, lightweight, extremely stable and easy to handle. Integrated velcro straps on the handles allow for quick attachment of your SUP paddle for added mobility in case the wind dies. The Wing-Surfer deflates in seconds and packs up into the provided backpack for incredibly easy transport and travel.
- Integrated Grab Handles = Lightweight & no extras parts
- Kevlar Leading Edge Reinforcements = Abrasion resistance & durability
- Integrated Wrist Leash = Comfortable & secure wing to rider connection
- SUP Paddle Attachment = Added versatility & security
- Airmax Pump = Quality high pressure pump with gauge
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- One Point Inflation System with 8 mm hoses = Super easy inflation and deflation of kite
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics.
- Airmax Pump
- Repair Kit