We designed this board for riding very small gutless mush. By giving this board a very low rocker and wide tail allows this board to fly over flat spots. Added vee out the back allows the board to turn in tight spots which makes it a performance machine!!
Very low rocker with a slight flip in the last 6 inches of the nose.
Five boxes. Ride it tri, quad or twin.
Single to deep double to vee.
1 to 48 inches. Weak to slightly punchy.
6'2" x 21" x 2.625"
Wide Squash Tail
Tri/Quad 5 Fin (Future)
Hydroflex boards with "The Natural" surfboard design have excellent flex characteristics. They are glassed with epoxy, so they give you a more natural and lively feel compared to a surfboard glassed with poly. Boards with "The Natural" surfboard design have Hydroflex "Set flex" and don't require air. Stringer P/U blanks and epoxy resin components keep the boards extremely light weight. We use the Hydroflex patented 3-dimensional bonding structure.
• Natural feeling through epoxy glassing
• Great performance
• Extremely light weight
• Great flex characteristics comparable to the "SuperCharger"
• Hydroflex 3D glassing for stronger Surfboards compared to standard P/U
• More affordable than a SuperCharger
• Completely customizable shapes and glassing