Patagonia wetsuits are decidedly warmer than standard nylon-lined suits, but they also wear longer, dry faster and are made from post-consumer recycled polyester, merino wool softened without chlorine, and no PVC.
• Durable 3mm neoprene is laminated to a merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
• Merino wool is chlorine-free, soft next to skin, and stays warm even when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
• Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
• PU-laminated brim shields face from sun and sheds water
• Supratex neck strap with spandex binding provides snug and comfortable fit
• 3mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey