Punching out through burly lines of Northern California beachbreak, the R3® Wool Lined Cap provides additional warmth without having to step up to a hooded suit. Made with durable 3mm wetsuit neoprene laminated to a merino wool and recycled polyester jersey liner, the cap’s 3-panel construction conforms to the head for a close and comfortable fit. The merino is chlorine-free, soft next to the skin and stays warm when wet, while the recycled polyester jersey dries quickly and adds durability. A Supratex neck strap keeps the cap snug and secure when you’re swimming, bodysurfing or getting worked underwater. A PU-laminated brim sheds water and shields your face from the sun.
• Durable 3mm neoprene laminated to a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
• Soft and comfortable chlorine-free merino wool stays warm when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
• Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
• PU-laminated brim shields face from sun and sheds water
• Supratex neck strap with spandex binding
• 3mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester jersey