Patagonia wetsuits are decidedly warmer than standard nylon-lined suits, but they also wear longer, dry faster and are made from post-consumer recycled polyester, merino wool softened without chlorine, and no PVC.
• Durable 1.5mm neoprene is laminated to a merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
• Merino wool is chlorine-free, soft next to skin, and stays warm even when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
• PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip and durability
• Articulated neoprene panels conform to hand for a snug, comfortable fit
• Cuffs and seams are secured with glue dots, Melco® reinforcements and 1cm bartacks
• 1.5mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey