You are going to see all of the O'neill team riders wearing the Psycho 1 wetsuit because it is so light and stretchy.
Are you skeptical when we say "light and stretchy" because you have heard it before? We were too until we picked it up, and the Psycho 1 felt half the weight of a standard wetsuit.
Psycho 1 Tech Specs
• Back Zip: Patented Floating Zen Zip
• Minimal Seams
• Single Fluid Seam Weld
• New Technobutter Neoprene
What we like:
This wetsuit feels so light when you surf in it. The stretch is comparable to others but the lack of weight is amazing. Minimal seams add to the light weight design, but more importantly they are less likely to break down and leak. The Zen Zip allows easy entry and exit without making the suit stiff.
What we don't like:
As with a lot of super stretch wetsuits, you can get water forcing up your leg and creating balloon legs when kiteboarding or wakeboarding. This problem can be solved with a set of ankle straps.
Why you want the Psycho 1:
This will be the only wetsuit that you are ever excited to put on.
The Psycho 1 is minimal seam madness. The ultimate high-performance cold water wetsuit is all new for 2012. Built with Ultra gooey TechnoButter Neoprene and ultra-minimal seam styling offers unrestricted mobility , enhanced durability and incredible fit. The P sycho 1 will raise your performance level to new heights.
• TECHNOBUTTER NEOPRENE is the most advanced super stretch neoprene available on the market. 17% lighter, 30% less water absorption with quick dry properties.
• Patented Z.E.N. Zip Entry Featuring a pullover internal neck seal that blocks out water for maximum performance. Any water that penetrates the Z.E.N. Collar or Super Short Zip is blocked by the Barrier and forced out the Drain Hole.
• SINGLE FLUID SEAM WELD Keeps water from entering at all seams and critical points.
• ULTRA MINIMAL SEAM DESIGN Insane flexibility, fit and warmth using a unique design which utilizes less seams
• INTEGRATED KEY POCKET Your key is easy to access and completely secure.