Get your Best Gold Ticket Now! A $1,000 value for only $750.
*Combine your Best Gold and Silver Ticket Savings with REAL Discounted Best Pricing for the ultimate in quiver building savings!
*REAL accepts ALL Best Gold and Silver Tickets towards ALL Best Gear and offers the BEST selection for Best Kiteboarding products in the world!
Last year during the Holiday Season BEST rocked the industry with their Gold and Silver Ticket promotion. By the end, nearly 1,500 riders around the world had tickets in their hands and smiles on their faces.
It’s 2012 and it’s officially time to get some 2012 BEST Kites! The deal is exactly the same as last year, with only one important change… the bean counters at Best insist that Tickets to Ride come in limited quantities only. Best can only offer 500 Gold Tickets and the Silver Tickets are SOLD OUT. That’s it! So don’t wait - it’s first come, first served!
Simply purchase your Best Gold Ticket today at www.bestkiteboarding.com, they are valid for one year, and can be redeemed at REAL!
Buy a $1,000 Gold Ticket for only $750 and save $250! You can buy as many tickets as you like, while supplies last. But you better act fast, because everyone else will! With fewer tickets available than last year, the limited quantities are sure to sell out quickly. Opportunities like this don’t come around very often.
So welcome back Best Gold and Silver and rock out in 2012!
Once you have your Best Gold or Silver Ticket send the Ticket to this email address with the 2012 BEST product you want to purchase: REALpro@REALwatersports.com
1. Consumers may purchase an unlimited number of tickets.
2. No more than one ticket may be applied to any single product purchase. Multiple tickets may not be applied to a single product purchase.
3. One ticket may be applied to the purchase of multiple products.
4. Each ticket may only be used once. If the face value of the ticket is greater than the total cost of the products purchased, any remaining value of the ticket will be forfeited.
5. Upon use, the ticket will be invalidated. Any attempt to reuse the ticket will trigger an immediate charge to the ticket holder’s credit card for the balance of the full face value of the ticket, plus any penalties that may apply, as allowed by law.