The Billabong Solution SG5 is a high end wetsuit at a great price.
Billabong have upgraded the SG5 this year to include a new furnace lining. This is similar to the Rip Curl Flash Bomb lining and adds extra warmth and speedy drying to the chest, back and kidney areas.
Solution SG5 403 Tech Specs:
• Back Zip
• Drymax furnace lining in core areas
• Grippers on your wrists and ankles.
• Double fluid seams (inside and out)
What we like:
The SG5 is packed with a huge amount of features that make this wetsuit warm and stretchy. What seperates this suit from other brands is the price. Now you can get your high end winter suit at a price that won’t break the bank.
What we don't like:
The wrist and ankle grippers are nice but are the first thing to break down over time. This isn't a deal breaker but it would be nice to see them glued to the suit a little better.
Why you want the Billabong Solution SG5 wetsuit:
This wetsuit is a really good suit at an amazing price. There is no excuse not to upgrade your old wetsuit and take more sessions.
The SG5 combines all the design elements at a competitive price, utilizing Billabong's exclusive AX1 Superflex neoprene, double welded sealed seams and internal Drymax furnace quick dry lining chest, kidney and back panels it's designed to keep you flexible and warm every session.
• AX1 Airlite Superflex Neoprene
• Drymax Furnace lined chest, kidney & back panels
• Solar mesh chest & back panels
• Horizontal discolcating chest zip entry
• Welded seams externally & internally
• Moulded supratex knee pads
• Wrist & ankle grippers