The Billabong Foil SG5 is a mid level wetsuit at a great price.
Billabong have added as many features as they can to the Foil while still keeping it under the $150 mark.
Foil 302 Tech Specs:
• Back Zip
• Superstretch Neoprene
• Reinforced critical areas.
What we like:
The Foil is a well built suit that will not fall apart after one season of use. The superstretch neoprene keeps this suit nice and flexible too.
What we don't like:
If you are looking for a suit that will keep you more dry and warm, you should take a look at the Solution SG5 series.
Why you want the Billabong Foil wetsuit:
If you are a weekend warrior or not on the water very often, it makes sense to get a more affordable wetsuit. The foil is a great suit and it won't break the bank.
• AX1 Airlite Superflax Neoprene
• Strategic seam and panel placement
• Moulded supratex knee pads
• Internal barrier system, combined with adjustable contour collar to eliminate water entry
• Contour collar
• Pre tensioned wrist cuffs
• Internal welded stress point reinforcement