2014 Slingshot Misfit Tech Specs:
- 132 x 40 cm (32.5 cm at tip/tail)
- 136 x 40.5 cm (33.5 cm at tip/tail)
- 142 x 42 cm (34.5 cm at tip/tail)
- 146 x 43.5 cm (35 cm at tip/tail)
- Stance Options: 19.25 in. to 26.50 in.
- 2” Symmetrical Fiberglass Fins
- Includes Board / Fins / Bolt-On Bindings and Handle.
What we like:
The misfit is thin and light with bomb proof construction and great graphics. The flat rocker helps you charge upwind on the misfit and the full wood core provides a forgiving flex through the chop.
Most of all, we really like the construction of the Misfit. Designed and built here in the USA with a full wood core and custom graphics, it's as much a trophy as it is your new favorite board.
What we don't like:
Because the misfit has a flat rocker and isn't that wide, if you are a bigger rider you may get sprayed in the face on the smaller sizes. We also found that if you are coming in hot from a jump or trick the landings aren't as smooth as the Asylum.
Why you want the 2014 Slingshot Misfit:
Because 90% of your riding involves cruising, jumping and having fun. The Misfit really is a board that you can be proud to own and will last a really long time.