The Shift System is renowned for having complete control for hooked-in and unhooked C-kite riding.
NAISH SHIFT BAR TECH SPECS:
- NEW Memory Core for comfortable, ergonomic grip
- NEW V2 Bar Center reduces line wear
- Above-the-bar trim adjustment
- Single PU-coated trimline to minimize wear and reduce bulk
- Premium safety leash with quick release
- Back flying line adjustment under floaters
- Vario Bar End Adjustment = 16”-18” (40-45 cm)
What we like:
The Naish Shift Bar looks designed from scratch for max freestyle performance. We love the single PU coated trip line with above the bar depower. This keeps the chicken loop setup free and clean so you can spin to win. The smaller diameter bar makes it easier to grip and pass while in the air.
What we don't like:
It would be nice to see a swivel on the front lines of the shift bar although given it's freestyle heritage - this isn't much of an issue. Most riders using this bar will be unhooking a lot so front line twists aren't a problem.
Why you want the 2014 Naish Shift Kite Bar:
Because it's completely focussed on freestyle dominance. Look for this bar to be a regular sighting in the hands of standout riders at you local spot.