The Profile is one of the softest and most flexible kite bindings out there.
Liquid Force Profile Tech Specs:
• Impact EVA: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
• EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
• Comfort Liner: Dual density tongue design and integrated J bars.
• Single Lace System: Lace system allows ease into and out of binding.
• Cuff Stretch Zone: Stretch zone that allows flex with no restrictions.
What we like:
The Profiles have a very low cut design to them (i.e. they don't come up as high on your calf as most other boots). This makes these bindings extremely flexible. Having ridden both high and low bindings, the lower boots definitely feel closer to range of movement that you get with regular straps/pads and we really like the way these feel when you are riding. The Profiles have a simple single lace up system which makes getting into and out-of these boots really easy.
What we don't like:
The Profile Bindings have a simpler "chasis" than other bindings in the Liquid Force range. The result is you don't get as many adjustment options for your stance and the chasis is a little more flexible (you can lift your toe and heel off the board a little bit).
Why you want the Liquid Force Profile Kite Binding:
Because you want a comfortable and simple binding that will improve your connection to your board and add extra fun to your sessions.