The 2012 HT board is your all-round twin tip board.
Very good upwind performance and early planing, plus outstanding comfort in all conditions. This has been accomplished by a slightly wider outline at the tips. The new HT boards now offer you even more power especially in the lower wind range. Furthermore, a newly defined improved flex pattern has lead to a further increased comfort. These precisely balanced boards enables you to kite for hours without getting tired but with maximum riding pleasure. Thanks to their newly developed scoop lines and further optimized use of carbon the 2012 HTs have got that specific bit of extra power and comfort that makes the difference.
In 2012, for the first time the HTs are available in 3 color ways:
• Black matt
• Red high gloss
• White high gloss
In 2012 Spleene delivers the Door with the latest technical details of Spleene’s High Tech Line. It provides first class performance with an outstanding and even improved comfort. Thanks to Spleene's special shape only the original Door provides these unique abilities when it comes to light wind kiteboarding.
• Changed wider outline at the tips for a better performance in low wind conditions.
• High end manufacturing - cold molded twin 3D-wood core
• Full Center Rail - a fuller rail in the center effectively avoids catching
• Tucked Under Edge Rail - a sharp bend in the rounded rail for more speed
• Beveled Rail - lateral lifting of the rail for softer rides in choppy water
• Active Tip Channel - an additional channel at the tips for all RIP boards provides extra grip
• HDF - High Definition Flex, new and more precise for more comfort
• Door HT Board
• G10 Fins: 2 x 4.0 cm + 2 x 5.5 cm dyed G10 Material
• Diamond Pad: Ultra soft 3D-Injection-Moulded-Pad with comfort-grip
• TB-Strap: Soft Adjustable-Strap, fitting does not require any tools
159x45 | 166x50